Everest base camp trek fly out by Helicopter is yet another exciting trekking endeavor that allows you to trek in the lap of mighty Everest and fly out in a chartered helicopter. Everest Base Camp Trek Fly out by Helicopter has been designed to those who strive to enjoy trekking in the Everest base camp along with a magnificent mountain flight over the Himalayas. This trip will provide you with a unique blend of adventure while flying over the Himalayas unveiling the mystical beauty of the Himalayan range. The EBC trekking attracts thousands of trekkers from around the globe making it a most renowned trekking trail in the world. Four of the world’s six tallest peaks namely Mt. Everest, Mt. Lotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho Oyu are situated in this region. The trekking expedition to the Himalayas not only allows you to discover the natural beauty of the Himalayas but also it provides you ample opportunities to get close to the culture and traditions of the Himalayan tribes and the Sherpa community. You will be amazed to see the beautiful monasteries, Sir Edmund Hillary memorials like Hillary hospital and School along with many other attractions of the region. You will also visit Sagarmatha National Park (UNESCO world heritage site) which is a habitat for numerous floras and faunas found in the Himalayan range.
Everest Base Camp Trek Fly out by Helicopter begins from Kathmandu where we carry out a guided city tour in different parts of Kathmandu and its vicinity. The sightseeing tour in Kathmandu not only let you discover it’s natural and cultural beauty but also it familiarizes you with Nepalese urban life style and traditions. The next day we will board a flight that lands you in Lukla airport. From Lukla we will trek to Phakding. Next day we will travel all the way to Namche Bazaar a trading junction for Tibetan merchants and local Sherpa people. Namche Bazaar is also a junction for trekkers and Everest climbers. Leaving Namche behind we trek along a high traversing path where we get have our first glimpse of Mt. Everest. En route we will also see beautiful villages, forest filled with rhododendron, pine trees and other scenic views that keeps your eyes wide open. We will also pay our visit to Thyangboche Monastery (3790m) and Deboche nunnery before reaching Pangboche. Form Pangboche we set our destination to hike Ama Dablam Base camp where we continue to climb an altitude of 5000m. Mt. Ama Dablam (6856m) is one of the most admired mountains in the Khumbu region. Ama Dablam base camp offers fine views of Mt. Kan Tega (6783m), Mt. Thamserku (6618m) and Mt. Twache (6542m). Next day’s trek brings us to Dusa from where we descend to a stream and further cling to reach Dughla. The trail further continues to a ridge which has several memorials of Sherpa and other climbers who lost their life during the Everest expedition. We continue along the moraine of Khumbu Glacier until we reach Lobuche (4930m). We set off for our ultimate destination Everest base camp from Lobuche. The trail starts to ascend and descend across moraine to reach Gorak Shep (5120m). The trail further leads us to Kala Patthar from where the views of the Himalayan range looks magnificent. The summit of Kala Patthar offers superb views of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8501m), Mt. Pumori (7145m) along with other beautiful Himalayas and the Himalayan range. We wrap up our expedition and fly back to Kathmandu on a chartered helicopter. Everest Base Camp Trek Fly out by Helicopter is a wonderful package for any traveler that lets you unveil the Himalayan beauty of Nepal and Breakfree Adventures makes it happen.
- Sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Magnificent flight to Lukla from Kathmandu (Enjoy the view of Himalayan range from the flight)
- Step inside and experience the lifestyle and traditions of people living in the Himalayas (esp. Sherpa)
- Discover numerous Buddhist monasteries and other cultural monuments.
- Variety of floras and faunas to witness
- Explore the Sherpa Museum in Namche Bazaar, a busy Sherpa settlement at the altitude of 3440m
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery situated at the height of 3860m
- Discover rich Buddhist and Tibetan culture and traditions
- Explore Everest Base Camp and a decent walk on the Khumbu Glacier.
- Eye-popping view of world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest
- Wonderful flight back to Kathmandu on a Chartered Helicopter.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m) [3 hours of trekking]
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) [6 hours]
Day 04: Acclimatization, and more exploration in the region
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m) [5 hours]
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4410m) [5 hours]
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4910m) [5 hours]
Day 08: Hike to Everest Base Camp (5400m) and return Gorak Shep [7 hours]
Day 09: Fly back to Kathmandu on a Chartered helicopter
Day 10: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination
- Airports pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of vehicle transfer
- Flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla and Chartered helicopter Charge
- Domestic airport tax
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges on twin sharing basis
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with a cup of tea or coffee during the expedition
- A highly experienced and licensed guide approved by the government of Nepal and porters (two trekkers, one porter) during the trek and their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance coverage
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS)
- First Aid/Medical Kit
- Duffle Bag
- Welcome dinner with Nepali Cultural show
- Government taxes
- Service charge.
- Any meals other than the breakfast in Kathmandu
- Monuments entrance fees
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- We strongly advise to buy a travel insurance policy
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters