Everest Luxury Trek is an exciting package designed for trekkers who have the passion for trekking in the base camp of world’s highest mountain; Mt. Everest. Trekking in the Everest region is once in a life time opportunity for every passionate trekker. Trekking in the lap of mighty Everest is rather an exciting adventure for trekkers. Mt. Everest stands as a pride of Nepal attracting numerous trekkers and climbers every year. The Everest Base Camp trekking is one of the most popular trekking trails in the world. One would get a life time opportunity to witness the mighty peak where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgey successfully invaded the summit in 1953. Everest Luxury Trekking also opens an opportunity to discover the local Himalayan culture and traditions along with the lifestyle of people living in the Khumbu region. You will be amazed to see the hospitality of the Sherpa people and their culture. Khumbu valley is yet another attraction of this trip. The trip further delights you with stay at the finest luxury lodges while experiencing the typical Himalayan lifestyle. Along with the natural beauty you will also get to see the varieties of floras and faunas found in this Himalayan region. The Khumbu region offers you the magnificent views of four of the world’s tallest peaks; Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho-Oyu. Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek further provides immense opportunity to survey around Sagarmatha National Park (UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site) which is a habitat for numerous plants and animals found in the Himalayan region. The world’s highest monasteries are also situated in this region. Breakfree Adventures makes your trip truly a luxurious one.
Our 11 days Everest Luxury Trek commences with Kathmandu sightseeing tour of different historical and cultural monuments in Kathmandu and its vicinity. Our guide you take you to different temples, shrines, monasteries and durbar squares of Kathmandu. Next day we will board a scenic flight over the Himalayas to reach Hillary airport at Lukla. We will then trek to Phakding. We will enjoy the spectacular views of towering mountains and the Himalayan range during our expedition. From Phakding we will trek to Pangboche and visit the famous Pangboche monastery. We will spend a day in Pangboche and visit Ama Dablam Base Camp. The view of Ama Dablam from its base camp is simply superb. The Everest luxury trek further offers a great scenic view of high raising Himalayas like Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho oyu (8201m), Mt. Thamserku (6623m), Mt. Nuptse (7816m) etc. Our Everest Luxury Trek concludes as we trek back to Lukla and eventually board a flight back to Kathmandu. Breakfree Adventures makes your adventure trekking adventure Camp more exciting and vibrant with its ideal trek plan and well-designed itinerary.
- Sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Magnificent flight to Lukla from Kathmandu (Enjoy the view of Himalayan range from the flight)
- Step inside and experience the lifestyle and traditions of people living in the Himalayas (esp. Sherpa)
- Explore Sagarmatha National Park (Listed in UNESCO world heritage natural site)
- Discover numerous Buddhist monasteries and other cultural monuments.
- Variety of floras and faunas to witness
- Explore the Sherpa Museum in Namche Bazaar, a busy Sherpa settlement at the altitude of 3440m
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery situated at the height of 3860m
- Discover rich Buddhist and Tibetan culture and traditions
- Visit to Sir Edmund Hillary memorials (Sir Edmund Hillary School in Khumjung and Sir Edmund Hillary Hospital in Khunde Valley)
- Explore Ama Dablam Base Camp
- Eye-popping view of world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest
- Ascend Kala Patthar, a rockey hill at the height of 5550m for the view of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho oyu (8201m), Mt. Thamserku (6623m), Mt. Nuptse (7816m) etc.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m) [3 hours of trekking]
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) [6 hours]
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tashinga (3400m) [5 hours]
Day 06: Tashinga to Pangboche (3930m) [4 hours]
Day 07: Rest day at Pangboche - Hike to Ama Dablam Base Camp
Day 08: Pangboche to Phakding (2652m) [5 hours]
Day 09: Phakding to Lukla (2840m) [6 hours]
Day 10: Lukla to Kathmandu [40 minutes of scenic flight]
Day 11: Transfer to airport for your onward destination
- Airports pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- Guided Kathmandu city tours inclusive of vehicle transfer
- Round trip flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Domestic airport tax
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges on twin sharing basis
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with a cup of tea or coffee during the expedition
- A highly experienced and licensed guide approved by the government of Nepal and porters (two trekkers, one porter) during the trek and their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance coverage
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance Permit with entry fees
- First Aid/Medical Kit
- Duffle Bag
- Welcome dinner with Nepali Cultural show
- Government taxes
- Service charge.
- Any meals other than the breakfast in Kathmandu
- Monuments entrance fees
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- We strongly advise buy a travel insurance policy
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters