Join Our Fixed Departures
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
Everest View Group Trek offers you an incredible chance to trek in the lap of Everest exploring the world’s tallest mountains including Mt. Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse and so on. Everest View Group Trek also enables you to find the brilliant Himalayan culture, way of life, traditions and conventions of the Sherpa individuals. The customary Sherpa towns, Buddhist monasteries, snow-topped peaks and assortments of greenness and faunas are one more fascinating piece of the Everest View Trek. Charming winged creatures like Golden Eagle, Snow Pigeon, Red and Yellow Billed Choughs and blossoms like Rhododendron (National Flower of Nepal), Magnolias, Blue Pine, and Hemlock and so forth make your trekking a joy for nature darlings.
Our 10 Days Everest View Group Trek venture starts from the medieval City of Kathmandu where we complete a guided city visit in the city and its region. You will visit natural and cultural marvels of Kathmandu including the world heritage sites like the sacred Hindu Temple Pashupatinath, The Monkey Temple (Swoyambhu Nath), Buddhist pilgrim of Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and so on. After a day hangout in Kathmandu we will fly to Lukla (2800m) the following day.
Lukla is the core of Solu Khumbu and the starting point of our trekking. The trek proceeds through Sagarmatha National Park which is a habitat for various kinds of vegetation and creatures of the Khumbu Region. Namche Bazaar (3440m) is one more fascination of the Everest area. Namche Bazaar is an exchanging point for nearby vendors and a junction for trekkers and climbers in the Khumbu Region. The trail further prompts the town of Tengboche (3930m) where we visit the well known Buddhist Monastery; Tengboche Monastery. Tengboche Monastery is additionally the most noteworthy monastery of the world arranged at an elevation of 4100m. The monastery offers a brilliant perspective of Mt. Everest and its neighboring pinnacles.
The trail proceeds through the beautiful towns and edges with amazing perspectives of the Himalayas and the Himalayan range. The finishing up days of our experience will be spent in the town of Khunde (3550m) and Khumjung where we have all the joy cooperating with the amazing Sherpa People while learning their way of life, custom and traditions. We wrap up our trip moving down to Lukla and loading up a short trip back to Kathmandu.
Overall our 9 Nights and 10 Days package of Everest View Group Trek provides you with an opportunity to explore the heart of Everest Region, culture, tradition along with the majestic view of the world’s tallest peak Mount Everest.
Highlights of Everest View Group Trek
- Sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Magnificent flight to Lukla from Kathmandu (Enjoy the view of Himalayan range from the flight)
- Step inside and experience the lifestyle and traditions of people living in the Himalayas (esp. Sherpa)
- Trekking in Sagarmatha National Park (Listed in UNESCO world heritage natural site)
- Discover numerous Buddhist monasteries and other cultural monuments.
- Variety of floras and faunas to witness
- Explore the Sherpa Museum in Namche Bazaar, a busy Sherpa settlement at the altitude of 3440m
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery situated at the height of 3860m
- Discover rich Buddhist and Tibetan culture and traditions
- Eye-popping view of world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest
- Visit to Sir Edmund Hillary School in Khumjung
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu/Trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m) [3 hours of trekking]
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) [6 hours]
Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche and Hike to Everest View Hotel
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche (3860m) [5 hours]
Day 07: Tengboche to Namche [4-5 Hours]
Day 08: Namche to Lukla
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 10: Transfer to airport for your onward destination.